AusVELS Resources and Support
Information and resources have been developed to support the implementation of the AusVELS including:
- Assessment – provides links to annotated work samples and the requirements for student reporting.
- Consultations – opportunities to be involved in the development of the Australian Curriculum by contributing to the consultation process are outlined here. Past responses to the consultation processes and reports related to trials of the Australian curriculum are also available.
- Diversity of learners – resources to support students with disabilities and additional needs and students who are learning English as an Additional Language.
- Domain based resources – includes the progression point examples, comparisons between VELS and AusVELS curriculum, scope and sequence and planning templates.
- Implementation – provides direct access to official notifications about implementation of AusVELS and the ability to subscribe to Australian Curriculum Update and receive regular updates.
- Professional learning – provides resources to use within your school, and advertises new professional development opportunities for teachers.
- Whole school planning – includes background papers on curriculum, information on time allocations and mandatory content, PowerPoint presentations to introduce AusVELS and useful links.
- Contact Us
The materials provided to support teachers and schools will continue to be developed during 2013.
You may wish to subscribe to the Australian Curriculum Update to be kept informed about new developments, resources and professional learning opportunities.
For information on previous curricula in Victorian schools, click here.