Victorian Curriculum F–10 online professional learning sessions
The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority recognises the importance of support for teachers and education professionals following the transition from AusVELS to the Victorian Curriculum F–10. A series of online professional learning sessions have been designed to help schools and teachers familiarise themselves with the curriculum.
- The sessions will be presented by VCAA Curriculum Managers, specialist teachers or other specialists.
- Most sessions will commence at 3.45pm and will run for an hour.
- Each session has a maximum of 500 registrations.
- Schools are encouraged to register once for sessions they wish to attend and to organise their technical resources to attend as a group, if appropriate.
- If you are unsuccessful in securing a place, your contact details will be kept. The VCAA will let you know about any additional sessions that will be held to meet demand.
- If you are successfully registered, you will usually receive an evaluation survey and a copy of the presentation after the session.
- Recordings of the sessions are not available.
Term 1, 2017
Before clicking on the Book Now link, read this
important information about privacy. By clicking on the link to the form, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and consent to the Collection Notice and Privacy Statement.
= Primary School
= Secondary School
Completed online sessions in 2016
Online professional learning sessions about the new Victorian Curriculum F–10 were held in Terms 2 and 3 in 2016. The presentations used in these sessions are now available to download from
Past professional learning sessions.