Planning my VCAL program
Your school or training provider will help you complete this interactive chart to develop a VCAL program that can best meet your needs.
VCAL Planner 2018 (PDF - 78kb)
Things to consider:
- the VCAL level (Foundation, Intermediate, Senior). Your school or training provider can help you decide the best VCAL level for you.
- what you would like to do when you finish school/training
- which VET programs you might want to include in your VCAL program
- which VCE studies you might want to include in your VCAL program
- whether you have a part-time job and want to receive formal recognition for your on-the-job work
- your interest in combining work and training (in a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship) or structured workplace learning.
Back to Top