VCAA international education programs deliver significant benefits to providers, teachers, students and the state of Victoria.
School participation in VCAA international education programs:
- Teaches values of leadership, enterprise and international engagement
- Provides opportunities to develop a better understanding of foreign students, their language and their culture
- Provides enhanced learning resources and materials gained through international engagement
- Increases global awareness and develops understanding of the needs of an increasingly global economy
- Provides opportunities to undertake study and exchange programs with overseas partner providers and students