What is Top Designs?
Top Designs is an annual exhibition at Melbourne Museum presenting work created by students who completed VCE Media, Product Design and Technology, Theatre Studies Design, Systems Engineering, Visual Communication Design and VET Creative Digital Media.
- Top Designs 2018 application forms
- How the application process works
- Key dates for applicants
Ticketing and booking information
- Book your visit to Top Designs 2018
- Download 2018 exhibitor lists
- Venue and accessibility information
- View free online resources, including short documentaries featuring former Top Designers
- Download the VCE Season of Excellence order form to order Season resources
- View up-to-date copyright information regarding the display of your folio and final work in Top Designs
- Download copyright request templates
Frequently asked questions
- Find answers to common enquiries about Top Designs, including the selection process