The VCE in China
Since 2002, more than 7217 students have successfully completed the VCE in China.
The VCE, an internationally-recognised senior secondary certificate, offers opportunities for Chinese students to continue their education at leading universities around the world with over 94% of VCE offshore graduates choosing to study at Australian Universities and many going on to study in the USA, UK and Canada.
The VCE is delivered in China through partnerships between Chinese and Victorian schools. For more information on school partnerships and how your school can become involved, visit our Become an overseas provider page.
Schools delivering the VCE in China
The VCE is currently offered by the following schools in China:
- BFSU Foreign Language School
- Meisha Academy by Haileybury, Guangzhou
- Sanshui Foreign Language School, Foshan
- Hainan Middle School Affiliated to Central China Normal University
- Hengshui No.1 High School
- Langfang Foreign Languages School
- Harbin American-Canadian Foreign Language School
- Zhengzhou Foreign Language School
- Luoyang No.1 Senior High School
- Wuhan Foreign Languages School
- Lianyungang Foreign Language School
- Jiangyan No.2 High School (Taizhou)
- Nanjing Experimental School
- Suzhou International Foreign Language School
- Taixing No.1 Senior High School (Taizhou)
- Qidong Qidi Foreign Language School
- Chengdu Shude High School
- Pudong Foreign Language School
- Shanghai Normal University Tianhua College High School
- Qingdao No.19 Middle School
- Heze No.1 Middle School
- Haileybury International School Tianjin
- Ningbo Li Hui Li High School
- Hailiang Foreign Language School, Zhuji
- Wenzhou No.21 Middle School
Chinese schools and students
If you represent a school in China which is interested in delivering the VCE, please contact VCAA International.