What is Top Class?
Top Class presents 11 concerts by outstanding VCE performing arts students who have completed VCE Drama, Theatre Studies, Music Performance, Music Investigation, Music Style and Composition, Dance and VCE VET Music Industry and Dance. The Top Class concert series in 2019 will take place on various dates from Thursday 21 February to Tuesday 19 March 2019.
Top Class 2019 Performers
Top Class Dance (docx - 63.22kb), Thursday 21 February 2019 at Melbourne Recital Centre, Southbank
Top Class Sound (docx - 60.61kb), Friday 1 March 2019 at Iwaki Auditorium, Southbank
Top Class Drama and Theatre Studies (docx - 67.11kb), Tuesday 12 March and Wednesday 13 March 2019, Playhouse, Art Centre Melbourne.
- How the selection process works
- Key dates for students
Ticketing and booking information
- Book tickets
- Download performer lists
- Venue and accessibility information
- View free online resources, including short documentaries featuring past Top Class performers selected for Top Acts
- Download the VCE Season of Excellence order form to order Season resources
- View up-to-date copyright information regarding the use of existing works in Top Class
- Download copyright request templates