NAPLAN Test Administration website
The NAPLAN Test Administration website is now open.
Schools are required to use this secure website to complete a number of administrative tasks during the three phases listed below.
The website's address is:
If you have misplaced your login details, please send an email with "NAPLAN ADMIN SITE PASSWORD REQUEST" in the subject line to the VCAA’s NAPLAN Helpdesk at
email@example.com with the name and address of the school clearly stated in the body of the text. Password requests must come from either the principal or deputy principal.
Please contact the VCAA if you require any assistance regarding use of the NAPLAN Test Administration website or have queries relating to NAPLAN student data or administration of the tests on 1800 648 637 (freecall) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phase 1 - Enrolment Phase
Monday 29 January to
Friday 23 February 2018, schools are required to:
- complete their ‘Statement of Compliance’
- register the names of staff who are authorised to take delivery of NAPLAN test materials
- review/edit school contact and confirm address details
- order tests in alternative formats.
- Technical Readiness Check (NAPLAN online schools only)
- NAPLAN Online Scheduler (NAPLAN online schools only)
Independent schools must also upload their student registration data by
Friday 16 February 2018.
Instructions for using the website during the enrolment phase are available from the 'Help' section in the NAPLAN Test Administration website once you have logged in.
Phase 2 - Test Phase
Monday 16 April to
Thursday 24 May 2018, the website will be updated with student enrolment information and released to schools so that they can complete the following tasks related to student participation:
- apply for the use of assistive technology and scribes as required
- request extra materials as required
- add/edit the names of test administrators who will conduct the test
- add the details of any students who have arrived since pre-enrolment in February
- generate Exemption and Withdrawal forms as required
- print student attendance forms as required
- record student attendance.
Schools completing NAPLAN tests online will be provided with further details on the tasks they are required to complete on the Test Administration Website.
Instructions for using the website during the test phase are available from the 'Help' section in the NAPLAN Test Administration website once you have logged in.
Phase 3 - Reporting Phase
PDF images of students’ NAPLAN 2018 Writing tests responses will be available on the website for schools to download. Further information regarding this will be sent to schools later in the year. Please note that PDFs will
not be available for students who:
- were exempt or withdrawn from the Writing test
- had their results withheld from Writing the test
- sat the Writing test using an alternative test format.
Schools are reminded that images of students’ NAPLAN Writing test responses are strictly for internal use and are not intended for wider circulation. Please refer to the following documents regarding the use of NAPLAN Writing test responses:
Please also refer to the
NAPLAN Writing Test page for the latest Writing Marking Guide.
Instructions for using the website during the reporting phase are available from the 'Help' section in the NAPLAN Test Administration website once you have logged in.