Replacement results and certificates: Important information
Delivery of replacement results and certificates
All replacement results and certificates are
posted to the applicant. Results and certificates
cannot be faxed, emailed or otherwise sent electronically. The applicant may arrange to personally collect the results.
Obtaining results on behalf of another person
A friend or relative may obtain results on another person's behalf only if they provide either:
- a signed letter of authorisation from the applicant stating the applicant's name, address, study details, etc. and stating that they permit the friend or relative to act on their behalf,
- a certified photocopy of a Power of Attorney which gives the friend or relative the right to act on the student's behalf.
If neither a signed letter of authorisation or a Power of Attorney is offered, then no results will be issued. It is a criminal act to forge a signature.
Payments can be made via cheque, money order or credit card. The VCAA
cannot accept payments made via cash (please do not send cash through the mail). Applications cannot be processed until payment is received.
- provide your school reports. You will need to contact your school to obtain these
- provide results electronically, via fax or over the phone; this is to ensure we can protect student privacy and information
- be held responsible for delays in delivery, misdirection or non-delivery of documents. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure there is sufficient time allowed for processing, delivery, and that the correct documentation has been ordered
- provide refunds if the incorrect document is ordered.