Notice to Schools 8/2019 − 13 February 2019
Get VET promotional videos call for schools
Principals/Directors and VET, VCAL, VCE, careers, transition and pathways coordinators
The VCAA is producing video resources to promote the wide range of VCE VET programs and the opportunities they offer students undertaking the VCE or VCAL.
The Get VET promotional videos will be shared through social media and the VCAA website, and made available to schools for use in classrooms, presentations and information sessions.
The VCAA would like to hear from schools and training providers who would welcome the VCAA to film students, teachers, trainers and coordinators undertaking and speaking about their experiences in a VCE VET program.
To register your interest, complete this
online form by Thursday 28 February 2019.
- share this information with VET, VCAL, VCE, careers, transition and pathways coordinators.
Thursday 28 February 2019
The aim of the Get VET videos is to inform, engage, support and inspire students, parents and school communities during subject selection and pathway discussions.
The VCAA would like to film:
- VCE VET program classes taking place
- students talking about their experiences with VET in the VCE or VCAL
- teachers and trainers talking about the opportunities and outcomes of their VCE VET program
- coordinators sharing ideas about how they have made VET a success at their school.
Further information is available on the
Get VET webpage or by contacting Matthew Braithwaite at