Notice to Schools 29/2019 − 24 April 2019
Reaccredited VCE study design implementation briefings
Principals/Directors, VCE coordinators and teachers of VCE Applied Computing (formerly Computing) and Agricultural and Horticultural Studies
The VCAA will conduct free professional learning briefings for teachers of VCE Applied Computing (formerly Computing) and VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies. Participants should bring a copy of the reaccredited study design to the briefing.
A series of metropolitan and regional implementation briefings, both online and face-to-face, for VCE Applied Computing (formerly Computing) will be held between May and August 2019.
An online implementation briefing session will be held for VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies in May 2019.
To register for a session, visit the relevant VCE study webpage:
Principals/Directors should ensure that the relevant staff are advised of the sessions.
Online sessions (4–5pm)
- Thursday 15 August 2019 − Units 1 and 2 Applied Computing
- Thursday 22 August 2019 − Units 3 and 4 Data Analytics
- Thursday 29 August 2019 − Units 3 and 4 Software Development
Face-to-face sessions (4.30–6.30pm)
- Tuesday 28 May 2019 – VCAA Assessment Centre, Coburg
- Wednesday 5 June 2019 − Dialogue by ISPT, Melbourne
- Tuesday 11 June 2019 − Geelong Conference Centre, East Geelong
- Thursday 1 August 2019 − Novotel, Glen Waverley
Agriculture and Horticulture
Online session (4–5pm)