Notice to Schools 100/2020 – 16 July 2020
Examination centre arrangements for the 2020 VCE written examinations
Principals/Directors, VCE coordinators and exam centre coordinators
VCE providers with students enrolled in one or more VCE or scored VCE VET Unit 3–4 sequence must meet VCAA requirements for managing the conduct and administration of VCE examinations, as outlined in the 2020 Agreement to conduct and administer VCE external assessments.
The following documentation and forms relating to the confirmation or establishment of examination centres for VCE written examinations are available for downloading from VASS. They must be read, completed and returned by Thursday 30 July 2020.
- Examination centre arrangements for the 2020 VCE written examinations - must be read before completing the following relevant forms:
- 2020 VCE written examination centres form
- 2020 Approval to transfer VCE examinations form
- 2020 VET Creative and Digital Media examination centres and approval to transfer form
COVID-19 advice: VCE written examinations will be conducted in line with the advice from the Victorian Chief Health Officer as applicable to schools and other venues at the time.
Principals/Directors should ensure that:
- the Examination centre arrangements for the 2020 VCE written examinations document is downloaded from VASS and read in conjunction with the relevant forms
- all required forms are downloaded from VASS, completed and returned as directed.
Thursday 30 July 2020
For queries about examination centres, contact Maria Fragale or (03) 9225 2255.
For queries about supervisors and any changes to the principal’s agreement contact Susan Meadows or (03) 9225 2237.