Notice to Schools 141/2021 – 6 October 2021
VCE Season of Excellence 2022 panel members required for Top Designs, Top Screen and Top Talks
Principals/directors, regional VCE coordinators, and teachers of VCE Extended Investigation, Media, Product Design and Technology, Visual Communication Design, and VCE VET Creative and Digital Media
We are seeking expressions of interest (EOI) for selection panel representatives for:
- VCE Extended Investigation – 1 x general representative and 1 x regional representative for Top Talks
- VCE Media – 1 x general representative and 1 x regional representative for Top Designs and Top Screen
- VCE Product Design and Technology – 1 x general representative for Top Designs
- VCE Visual Communication Design – 1 x general representative for Top Designs
- VCE VET Creative and Digital Media – 1 x general representative for Top Designs
Principals/directors, please make sure that teachers of VCE Extended Investigation, Media, Product Design and Technology, Visual Communication Design, and VCE VET Creative and Digital Media are informed about the call for expressions of interest in the VCE Season of Excellence selection panels.
Sunday 17 October − EOI close for Top Designs and Top Screen
Sunday 31 October − EOI close for Top Talks
To apply, you must be currently teaching Units 3 and 4 of these subjects. Your students can submit applications for our events even if you are on the selection panel.
These positions are for two years, with an option for a further year.
You can submit your expression of interest through our Sessional Staff Management System (SSMS). If you have not accessed SSMS in the past, you can register for an account on the New applicants page.
We will appoint these positions as soon as EOI close.
The first shortlisting panel meetings will be on Saturday 23 October (Media and Visual Communication) and Monday 25 October (Product Design and Technology).
Some panel selection days will occur on weekdays, although we will try to minimise this. CRT payment is available, if required.
This is a great professional learning opportunity.