NAPLAN Test Administration Website
The NAPLAN Test Administration website is now open.
Schools are required to use this secure website to complete a number of administrative tasks during the three phases listed below.
The website's address is:
If you have misplaced your login details, please send an email with "NAPLAN ADMIN SITE PASSWORD REQUEST" in the subject line to the VCAA’s NAPLAN Helpdesk at
firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and address of the school clearly stated in the body of the text. Password requests must come from either the principal or assistant principal.
If you require any assistance regarding the use of the NAPLAN Test Administration website, or have queries relating to NAPLAN student data or NAPLAN test administration, please contact the VCAA on 1800 648 637 or
Phase 1 - Enrolment Phase
Tuesday 28 January to
Friday 21 February 2020, schools are required to:
- complete Student Registration (independent schools only)
- complete their ‘Statement of Compliance’
- register the names of staff who are authorised to take delivery of NAPLAN test materials
- review/edit school contact and confirm address details
- order tests in alternative formats.
Independent schools must upload their student registration data by
Friday 14 February 2020.
All other tasks are to be completed by
Friday 21 February 2020.
NAPLAN Online schools are required to complete additional tasks by
Friday 6 March 2020.
- Technical Readiness Check
- NAPLAN Online Scheduler
Instructions for using the website during the enrolment phase are available from the 'Help' section in the NAPLAN Test Administration website once you have logged in.
Phase 2 - Test Phase
Tuesday 14 April to Thursday 21 May 2020 the website will be updated with student enrolment information and released to schools so that they can complete the following tasks related to student participation:
- apply for the use of assistive technology and scribes as required
- apply double extra time
- request extra materials as required
- add/edit the names of test administrators who will conduct the test (paper school only)
- add the details of any students who have arrived since pre-enrolment in February (paper school only)
- generate Exemption and Withdrawal forms as required
- print student attendance forms as required (paper school only)
- record student attendance (paper school only).
Instructions for using the website during the test phase are available from the 'Help' section in the NAPLAN Test Administration website once you have logged in.
Phase 3 - Reporting Phase
PDF images of students’ NAPLAN 2020 Writing tests responses will be available on the website for schools to download. Further information regarding this will be sent to schools later in the year.