The VCAA and VTAC offer three options for accessing VCE results and the ATAR: internet, mail, and app. The VCAA also offers an email option for accessing VCE and VCAL results.
The VCAA and the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) encourage all students to register for access to the VCE Results and ATAR service before the release of results.
The registration process
Registrations open on
Monday 31 July 2023 and
must be completed by
5pm Sunday 10 December 2023.
You will need:
- your VCAA student number and personal details
- to create a secure password
- to only register once - your password can be used for both the internet service and the mobile app.
If you have a VTAC account, this will
not give you access to the VCE Results and ATAR Service.
Only current year results are recorded on this service.
Getting your results
Results are available online and by mail, email and mobile app.
- VCE and VCAL results and ATAR statements will arrive in the mail from Monday 11 December 2023.
- Printed ATAR statements are mailed only to VTAC applicants who have submitted and paid for a course application.
- Students who have not applied for courses can request an ATAR statement from the
VTAC website. Administrative fees apply.
- VCE and VCAL certificates are distributed by schools and colleges, rather than mailed with the results.
- Mobile app
- Download from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Search for ‘VCE Results and ATAR’.
- You can install the app now but 2023 results and ATAR’s won’t be available until 7.00am – 7.15am Monday 11 December 2023. Note that location restrictions may prevent access from outside Australia.
- Students must provide an accurate email address to educational providers.
- This must be recorded on the Victorian Assessment Software System (VASS).
For information on unexpected results, see
Identifying unexpected results.
Post Results and ATAR Service (PRAS)
Post Results and ATAR Service website is run in conjunction with the VTAC and contains up-to-date information about what your results mean for admission requirements to university courses.
Download the app from
Download the app from
Apple App store
Read more about
Post Results and ATAR