The VCAA and VTAC offer three options for accessing VCE results and the ATAR: internet, mail, and app. The VCAA also offers an email option for accessing VCE and VCAL results.
The VCAA and the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) encourage all students to register for access to the VCE Results and ATAR service before the release of results.
The registration process
You will need:
- your VCAA student number andpersonal details
- to create a secure password
- to only register once - yourpassword can be used for both the internet service and the mobile app.
If you have a VTAC account, this will not give you access to the VCE Results and ATAR Service.
Only current year results are recorded on this service.
Getting your results
Results are available online and by mail, email and mobile app.
- VCE and VCAL results and ATAR statements will arrive in the mail from Monday 12 December 2022.
- Printed ATAR statements are mailed only to VTAC applicants who have submitted and paid for a course application.
- Students who have not applied for courses can request an ATAR statement from the VTAC website. Administrative fees apply.
- VCE and VCAL certificates are distributed by schools and colleges, rather than mailed with the results.
- Mobile app
- Download from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Search for ‘VCE Results and ATAR’.
- You can install the app now but 2022 results and ATAR’s won’t be available until 7am Monday 12 December.
- Students must provide an accurate email address to educational providers.
- This must be recorded on the Victorian Assessment Software System (VASS).
For information on unexpected results, see Identifying unexpected results.
Post Results and ATAR Service (PRAS)
The Post Results and ATAR Service website is run in conjunction with the VTAC and contains up-to-date information about what your results mean for admission requirements to university courses.
Download the app from Google Play
Download the app from Apple App store
Read more about Post Results and ATAR