Follow the 3 steps on this page to order a replacement copy of your statement of results or certificate.
This page also lists the qualifications and years we can provide replacements for and explains what information you can expect to find on the replacement.
Steps to follow
Step 1: Order and pay online
The online application lists the applicable fees.
A PDF version of the order form is available on request.
Step 2: Provide identification
Student Records and Results a copy of one of the identification documents listed below.
Quote the application number that you received during the ordering process.
We will not provide a replacement statement of results or certificate without proof of identity.
Provide a copy
of one of the following identification documents:
- driver’s licence
- birth certificate
- citizenship certificate
- Australian proof of age card
If you have changed your name since your statement or certificate was first issued, also provide a certified copy of either a:
- marriage certificate
- change of name certificate
Step 3: Receive results
We will post the requested replacement to your nominated address. Statements and certificates cannot be faxed, emailed or sent electronically. Overseas postage and the priority processing service are temporarily unavailable.
Alternatively, you or a nominated person* may collect the replacement in person by contacting Student Records and Results after applying online.
Pick up is available Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am–4pm.
*A person may obtain results on your behalf only if they provide a signed letter of authorisation or a certified copy of a Power of Attorney.
We can provide replacement copies of your statement of results or certificate for these qualifications and years:
- Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) Years 11 and 12
- Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) Years 11 and 12
- Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) Year 12 only
- School Tertiary Certificate (STC) and Technical Year 12 (T12)
- Tertiary Orientation Program (TOP)
- Higher School Certificate (HSC) (Year 12)
- Victorian Leaving (Year 11) – statement of results only
- Victorian Matriculation (Year 12)
- Victorian Intermediate (Year 10) – statement of results only
For replacement ATAR or ENTER results, contact
Statement of results
- VCE, HSC and Matriculation statements from before 1991 contain Year 12 subjects and letter grades (A–E)
- VCE statements from 1991 contain Year 11 and 12 subjects, S and N unit results and CAT grades
- VCE statements from 1994 onwards contain study scores. In 1992–1993 study scores were calculated and issued by VTAC. All queries about study scores for these years should be directed to VTAC
- VCAL statements contain the student’s details and a list of results including results for studies in VCAL units, VCE units and VET units
- VET statements list satisfactorily completed units of competency.
Interpreting statements of results
- The VCE certificate contains the student's name, year of completion and student number. It states that the student has satisfied all the requirements for the VCE. No subjects or results appear on the certificate
- The VCAL certificate contains the student’s name, year of completion, certificate level and student number
+61 3 9032 1742
1800 134 197