Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In Skip to Content

How to apply for credit

All applications for credit must be made on the Application for Credit towards the VCE/VCAL form.

The form must be accompanied by copies (certified by the Principal) of Statements of Attainment and/or certificates. Original documents must not be submitted. All documents must be in English.

For information on documentation that may be required, see Official educational documents.

Credit granted will be reported by the VCAA on the VCE Statement of Results. 

To access an official translating service, visit Department of Home Affairs - translation service.