Victorian Curriculum F–10
Access and download the Victorian Curriculum F–10.
The Victorian Curriculum F–10 is used by teachers to:
- understand the curriculum-specific achievement standards and content descriptions they are teaching
- filter by curriculum area or level
- compare learning areas
- access elaborations
- download the curriculum.
Overview includes information about:
- Curriculum Design
- Cross-curriculum Priorities
- Diversity of Learners
- Navigation and Terminology.
Each curriculum includes an introduction incorporating:
- Rationale and Aims
- Learning in
- Scope and Sequence charts
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority F–10 Curriculum section
Access and download curriculum-related resources, sign up for professional learning, and find contact information for curriculum-specific enquiries.
The resources and support pages are used to:
- help teachers plan
- help teachers find teaching resources
- help teachers assess.
Stay informed by subscribing to the VCAA Bulletin and the F–10 Update. Access and register for VCAA’s professional learning opportunities.
Curriculum area resources include:
- curriculum-specific planning, assessment and reporting advice
- links to relevant external resources, curriculum-specific information, and contact information for VCAA’s curriculum managers.
Cross-curriculum resources include:
- Bushfire Education
- Home Economics
- Respectful Relationships
- World Views and Religions.
- Revised F–10 Curriculum Planning and Reporting Guidelines
- Where to Now Guide
- Music Education Guide.
Curriculum Planning Resource
Access resources to support schools to plan and document a comprehensive school-wide teaching and learning program using the Victorian Curriculum F–10.
This websites is used by school leaders to plan teaching and learning activities:
- by school
- by curriculum area
- by year level
- by unit/lesson.
Use the self-assessment tool to review a whole-school curriculum plan.
View examples of whole-school curriculum plans.
Access whole-school planning templates.
Read hints and tips to support school-based decisions and discussions around planning.