Congratulations to the 8 VCE Leaders for 2022. These students were chosen by the VCAA Selection Panel from their submitted written applications.
The 8 selected VCE Leaders will now undergo an interview process to select the 2022 VCE Leader of the year.
The VCE Leader of the year will be announced at the VCE Leadership Awards ceremony on Friday 16 September 2022 at Treasury Theatre.
2022 VCE Leaders
- Bethany Yeuong - Frankston High School
- Emily Harle - Strathcona Girls Grammar School
- Kyra Hatzikosmidis - Mount Waverley Secondary College
- Azraf Ezaz - Mount Waverley Secondary College
- Lauren Dillon - Clonard College
- Leena Mazin - Sirius College - Keysborough Campus
- Alyssa Seckinger-Crow - Albert Park College
- Toby Mew - Saint Ignatius College
About the awards
The VCE Leadership Awards recognise VCE students’ important and innovative community work, and highlight examples of exemplary leadership.
VCE Leadership students demonstrate initiative, inspire others, work well in a team, and are committed to making a difference. Nominees may participate in activities associated with the arts, sport, debating and public speaking. They may campaign for social justice, environmental protection or fundraising.
Read about the
2021 VCE Leadership Awards finalists.
For more information, email the
VCAA Festival and Events team or call (03) 7008 8180.