In August, the VCAA will conduct VASS new-user training.
We recommend this for:
- VASS administrators who are new to their position or who have never used VASS
- new schools offering a VCE, VET or VCAL program for the first time in 2021.
The training will be self-paced over a one-week period with trainees following video-guided exercises related to the most common VASS activities.
Each attendee will receive:
- a VASS New User’s Manual
- access to a video walkthrough of 48 VASS new-user exercises
- access to a VASS training environment for one week to complete exercises
- an invite to a one-hour Q&A session with our VASS Support team members.
For queries, contact VASS Support: 1800 623 681.
Please read the Collection Notice before registration.