The VCAA is collaborating with the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria (CECV) to provide VCAL practitioners with an opportunity to share best practice in VCAL delivery and to share an aspect of their own VCAL programs.
Examples of initiatives that could be shared at the VCAL Showcases include:
- integrated delivery of VCAL units
- projects, excursions or activities
- community partnerships
- resources for Literacy, Numeracy, Personal Development Skills or Work Related Skills
- organisation of structured work placement
- timetabling of VCAL classes
- VCAL promotion to staff and parents.
VCAL practitioners, in particular those new to the VCAL in 2020, are encouraged to attend. Registration is available
The program may vary at each of the showcases and may include a keynote speaker and previous VCAL Achievement Award winners. See specific programs for more details.
|Location ||Venue ||Date |
Woodlands Golf Club
109 White Street
Mordialloc Vic 3195
Monday 2 December 2019
Ringwood East Vic 3135
Wednesday 4 December 2019
Geelong conference Centre
20 Adams Court
East Geelong Vic 3220
Friday 6 December 2019
Each showcase is:
- a full-day activity
- open to all VCAL providers (Catholic, government, independent, Adult and Community Education centres, TAFE institutes and other partners, such as Local Learning and Employment Networks)
- free – there is no registration cost. However, no CRT is available.