Important examination documents
You should contact your VCE coordinator to obtain the following documents, which can only be downloaded from VASS:
- Student Examination/Assessment timetables
- examination advice slips (for performance and Languages oral examinations and the Extended Investigation oral presentation)
- additional information about performance examination requirements, including
- Performance Examination Program Sheet (Music Performance)
- Statement of Intention (Drama)
- Statement of Intention (Dance)
- Interpretation Statement (Theatre Studies)
- Performance Examination Program Sheet and Industry Statement (VET Dance, VET Music Industry)
- Performance Program/Performer’s Statement (Music Investigation)
- Special Examination Arrangements advice slips.
Sample examination front covers, data books, formula sheets and Multiple-Choice Answer Sheets for written examinations are published before the written examination period.
Response materials and recordings
Your response materials, audio and audiovisual recordings remain the property of the VCAA and will not be returned. Response materials may be made available for inspection under certain conditions.
The following materials are not available for inspection:
- audiovisual recordings for any performance examination
- recordings of VCE Language oral examinations and VCE Extended Investigation oral presentation.
Change of address advice
Your results will be sent to your address as recorded on VASS. The final date to amend your address is Friday 12 November 2021.
Consents and permissions
Earlier this year, you would have completed a Student Full Details form, in which you gave consent and permission for your personal or assessment information to be used.
It is critical that you check and confirm that you are comfortable with your consent and permission well before the end of the year.
For example, if you achieve a study score of 40 or above in any VCE study and you have given your consent, your achievement will be published in major newspapers and on the VCAA website.
Contact your school if you wish to check or change any of your consents and permissions.
Australian Tertiary Admission Rank
Calculation of the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) is the responsibility of the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC).
Any queries about the ATAR, applications for tertiary courses or selection procedures should be directed to:
40 Park Street
South Melbourne VIC 3205
(03) 9926 1020
Information from the VCAA about VCE examinations and external assessments
Information from VTAC on tertiary entry and the ATAR
Information from the Department of Education on vocational education and training, and apprenticeships
Information on financial assistance for tertiary study in Australia from Study Assist
Information from Services Australia on the student and youth allowance
A range of information and advice on studying, working and services for young people from Youth Central
On Track survey
You may be contacted about On Track after you leave school.