Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In Skip to Content

Where can I study VCE and VCAL?

VCE and VCAL courses are available for people returning to study at a range of providers:

Adult community education (ACE) providers

Victorian Skills Gateway

Centre for Adult Education (CAE)

A full list of providers is available on the Schools and Studies Search website.

Select ‘Adult’ sector for ACE and TAFE providers.

Study by correspondence

Adult students may be eligible for distance education. Enrolments are processed by the Distance Education Centre Victoria (DECV).

For more information visit Distance Education Centre Victoria